Friday, October 10, 2014

Hello, World!

    Hello, world! My name is Addison Clara S. C., but you can call me Addy. Before I begin my blogging about names, I thought I'd introduce myself.

    I am 17 years old. My name was formerly Addison Claire S., but it changed when I was adopted last year. I'd always hated my name, Addison is a boys name in my mind and Claire is an overused, filler middle. So, when I added a new last name to my birth certificate, I got to tweak my middle name to be the more lovely Clara. I have lots of brothers, some biological and some from my adoptive family, but no sisters. My adoptive parents mean the world to me, they've been there for me since way before my dad died.

    I've always had a love for names, I name everything. Over some time, I'll be sharing with you names I love, names I hate, names I hear, everything about names. So welcome, and enjoy:

xx Addy

No comments:

Post a Comment