Thursday, October 16, 2014

Feature Friday: Livia J.

     Fairly often, I plan on featuring different name enthusiasts. Today, I've chosen to feature Livia J. Here's her interview:

What do you think of your name?
-I like my name, but I'd prefer to be Olivia rather than just Livia. It can get confusing.

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
-I met a girl named Nyssa once, and since then I've always wanted her name.

What are your favorite boys' names?
-Probably Cooper and Sebastian.

Why are they your favorite?
-I've always loved Cooper, since my early teen years. Sebastian is a newer love, I love how it sounds so elegant yet really masculine.

What are your favorite girls' names?
-Cecilia and Imogen for sure! And I still love my daughter, Ayla's, name.

What are your dream sibling sets?
-Ayla, Sebastian, Hugo, and Imogen! Or maybe Ayla, Cooper, and Ivy! Ayla and Dean if I just had two!

Which trumps: meaning or flow?
-personally, flow. But I love meaningful names on other people's kids.

When did you start loving names?
-when I was in my early teens. I started naming all my old stuffed animals, and I still remember most of their names! There was Sarah, Bartholomew, Mitch, Eric, Hyde...needless to say my taste has changed since then :)

How would you describe your naming style?
-It is really all over the place! I like trendy names, like Roman and Harley, but I like classy extravagant names like Sebastian, Hugo, and Cecilia.

Write your name list:
Cooper Augustus
Sebastian Lee
Dean Maddox
Byron Channing
Roman Lewis
Hugo Ethan
-
Imogen Ruby
Cecilia Iris
Ivy Noella
Hattie Quinn
Scarlett Daphne
Harley Amabel
Willow Eden

Do you have any friends who love names as much as you do?
-sadly, no!

If you have an SO, what do they think of your name choices? Do they tend to agree/disagree with them?
-he likes some of them, like Cecilia and Imogen. And Dean for boys. But he's okay using names he doesn't love, and we compromise by choosing names he loves in the middle (that I like too).

What are your SO's favorite names?
-He loves Dean for boys and Ruby for girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment